Labels

Thursday 27 April 2017

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full project?

The task that I was working towards was the main task, this was to create the opening of a film with the genre of your choosing which lasts around 2 minutes.

In the preliminary task I learnt the basic camera angles such as mid close ups and behind the shoulder shots, I used both of these in my opening two minutes when the characters are having a conversation, I used these shots with the 'shot reverse shot' editing technique. The preliminary and this task have many similarities, the first of which we incorporated the opening of the door and walking to sitting down in my film, this was the exact same as in the preliminary task. We got better at this as we included many more camera angles and levels. This made the film look more developed and professional.

The scene which I am most proud of and which we used the most filming technique in was the attic scene. This showed Jace walking in from a low level shot, climbing the ladder in a mid shot (changing using a match on action when he steps) this carries on from when he climbs up the ladder to getting into the attic, more match on actions and other shots are used in this sequence and I feel that it flows throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment